As soon as you commission an EPOS-driven hospitality management solution from us, we’ll assign you an experienced and dedicated account manager. Your account manager will oversee and project manage all aspects of the installation and commissioning process from inception to sign off when the system goes live. This process includes ensuring you and your staff are fully trained and that the system is set up to suit the unique requirements of your operation.
Once this has been achieved to your satisfaction, your account manager will regularly review your multi-channel retailing solution to ensure you optimise your investment with us and add value to it by taking full advantage of upgrades and new revenue and sales opportunities.
Our vastly experienced account managers are supported by a team of well trained, knowledgable and multi-skilled technicians who are networking, software and parts-exchange specialists. The technicians support the account management team and also deliver training, project management and programme changes.
- Dedicated and sector-experienced account manager from initial contact onwards
- Account manager overseas installation and commissioning
- Staff training provided as part of commissioning process
- Account manager supported by multi-skilled technicians and support desk
- After-sales support includes added value consultancy
- Regular solution reviews held to optimise your investment